Get Latest Sports gist and football highlights, Technology Updates of phones, android devices, blackberry and lapops with Free Browsing Cheats

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Emenike vows Not to Return to Eagles

Super Eagles former strongman, Emmanuel Emenike, has ruled out the possibility of returning to the squad.
Emenike_Dsportstech

The striker, who is on loan at West Ham United from Fenerbache, has also predicted that the team will beat the Pharaohs of Egypt in their Afcon qualifier in Kaduna later this month. There were rumours he could be recalled in the wake of Sunday Oliseh’s shock resignation and the return of coach Samson Siasia, who first capped him for Nigeria.
On a conversation with Mtnfootball.com, Emenike said: “With due respect to the fans and every patriotic football lovers across the World who still wants to see me play for the Eagles, my decision is very simple in the sense that I will give room for other players in the team.
“I don’t mean to hurt anybody especially my fans who want to see me back for Nigeria. I know the fans are always supportive whenever I played for the country. I can’t turn back on the Super Eagles even though I am not going to be there again.
“The players also have been wonderful, they are my friends and I always motivate some of them to get better and lift the team. “I don’t want to look disrespectful to the fans, who have always believed in me and the team.”
On March 25, Nigeria to take on group leaders Egypt with a return match fixed for March 29 as the AFCON 2017 qualifying campaign gathers momentum. Emenike said he remains a big fan of the Super Eagles.
“Irrespective of my decision not to play for the team anymore, I am still a very big fan of my beloved country, which I have been even before I got the chance to play for the team.
“And even without me, Nigeria will beat Egypt with the talented stars from across the world in the team with the fans always there to ginger and support the team to victory.
“I believe Nigeria will beat Egypt and nothing will stop them from getting to the Nations Cup.”

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Match Table

Match Table



Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Blog Archive

Pages

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate