Get Latest Sports gist and football highlights, Technology Updates of phones, android devices, blackberry and lapops with Free Browsing Cheats

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Adebayor Rejets Togo Call-up

Emmanuel Adebayor has rejected a call-up to the Togo national team, ahead of their AFCON qualifier against Tunisia this month.

Adebayor


In January Adebayor who signed for Crystal Palace, is still fighting to regain full fitness and said that he prefers to focus on club football for now.

Read Also: Super Eagles improve on FIFA ranking

“Ladies and gentlemen, I thank you for having me selected for the matches against Tunisia,” the 32-year-old wrote on his Facebook page.

“This is an honor to play for my country. However, I don’t think this is the opportune r right moment. Indeed, probably as you know, I just signed for a new team in London and I am doing everything I can to be at 100 % physically and mentally.

“I’m practicing very hard with crystal palace [sic] in order to ensure the best results for the team during the rest of the season. And unfortunately I do not wish to interrupt this training because it would affect me physically and mentally. And I have to decline your offer to be part of the team for these games.

“I wish you all a great success for these matches and I will follow as your biggest fan.”
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Match Table

Match Table



Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

Blog Archive

Pages

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Translate